Sunday 18 February 2018

RISHTON ELECTION 2018 - KEN MOSS

I have been ward Councillor for Rishton since 2010 and Cabinet member for Education, Leisure and the Arts in Hyndburn since 2014. In that time I have watched this borough suffer a 41% reduction in government funding, the most severe cut to any Council in the UK.

I’ve lived in Rishton for 14 years and have been self-employed since graduating from university in 2000. Experience has taught me that sensible financial policies are the best way forward for Hyndburn’s future, not fantasy promises and borrowing money. Myself and my Labour colleagues have delivered a balanced budget to that effect for the past 7 years and will continue to do so.

I will never make false promises or offer something we cannot deliver. I will continue to work with community groups and make sure new developments in Rishton are in the best interests of the residents. Please vote for me to continue as your Councillor on May 3rd and help me to help you.

Cllr Ken Moss
Rishton

No comments:

Post a Comment